Levels of Damage Cover make you more or less liable for repair costs in the event of damage or an accident.
NOTE: Only Account holders can change Damage Cover for themselves or other drivers on the account.
If you're an Extra Driver and would like your Damage Cover changed, please send this article to your Account Holder.
The easiest way to change your Damage Cover is by using the GoGet App.
How to change your Damage Cover:
Changing Damage Cover
1. Click "Account" in the bottom right and select "Damage Cover"
2. From here, you can see the level of Damage Cover all drivers in the account are on
3. You can choose to "Lock" Damage Cover
4. If you lock Damage Cover, all drivers on the account will have the same cover as you. You'll only need to alter your own cover and it'll apply to everyone.
Changing Damage Cover on the Computer
2. From here, you can change the Damage Cover of all drivers on your account
3. Read the prompts and decide if you'd like to Lock Damage Cover on your account.