Minor Damage

In the event of minor damage, please chat or call us immediately on 1300 769 389 and tell us what happened.

If you’re involved in an accident involving others, make sure everybody is okay, call emergency services if required, and call us as soon as you practically can.

Call the police if:

  • any involved driver fails to provide details

  • someone is injured

  • you suspect drugs or alcohol are involved

Please call us after you have made a report, and provide us with the police reference number.

Minor accidents

If a third party was involved in the accident, collect the following information:

  • Name

  • Address

  • Contact number

  • Licence details

  • Number plate

  • Damage to their vehicle

  • Their insurance details

  • Any witnesses that are willing to provide details

  • Any photos you are able to take of the damage

Did this answer your question?