Yes, GoGet accepts international driving licences. If your license is not in English, we will also need a copy of the English translation.

You will still need to reach the usual requirements of having at least 1+ independent driving experience and be 18yrs+.

Note: Many of our members who hold international driver's licenses are in Australia for study. Our GoStudent Plan has discounted rates and could work for you. 👨‍🎓📚👩‍🎓

If you need more info on signing up, click here.

Did this answer your question?